M.Bee Studio is currently conducting its search for Class of 2018 Representatives. What does a Senior Representative do? In a nutshell, you are one of the faces for M.Bee Studio and will promote the Senior Photography Experience among your peers and on social media.
- Senior Reps must be graduating Seniors for the 2017-2018 school year
- Senior Reps must be located in Nassau County, FL. Depending on number of applicants, up to six students will be selected from each high school, and will be a balance of males and females.
- Senior Reps will be required to be be professionally photographed for Senior photos exclusively by M.Bee Studio. This does not include the cap and gown photo, as many schools have a requirement to use a specific company.
- Senior Reps must have a strong social media following and be able to promote M.Bee Studio on their accounts throughout the school year.
- Senior Reps must be comfortable promoting M.Bee Studio verbally among their peers and hand out referral cards
- Senior Reps must be available to have their photo shoot by June 30, 2017
Senior Representatives* will receive the following:
- Complimentary Senior Photography Experience to include consult, styling/hair/makeup, photo session, and reveal appointment ($190 value)
- Four complimentary matted and mounted images (5x7 or 7x10 image) and accompanying web resolution digital files with no watermark ($600 value)
- Up to 15 watermarked web resolution digital image files to share on social media
- Cash bonus of $25 for each referral who purchases a package
*Parents/Guardians of Senior Representatives under the age of 18 must sign a Senior Representative Contract and Model Release
Senior Year and graduation are such important milestones, and therefore should be remembered with the ultimate heirloom: timeless portraiture. Our magazine-style portraits are the perfect keepsakes and gifts, and are unique to each of you. Even better, we offer a selection of our luxury studio products only under our Senior package, so you know that your memories of the year will be one of a kind.
Applications should be submitted by May 15, 2017. Submit your application here.